With 15 years leading successful sales and account management teams across Asia Pacific I’m passionate about excellence in account management and the importance of building long-term client relationships to sustain strong businesses and help them thrive.
I’ve taken my first hand experience working for a variety of organisations (including construction, law, banking and finance, travel management and technology) into my consulting practice to help small to medium size businesses improve their account management offering.
When it comes to corporate travel management having knowledge, expertise and first-hand experience of the travel lifecycle from all perspectives, I bring to companies a unique understanding of both the challenges and the opportunities within this complex industry and buying cycle. This expertise has been gain through:
- Providing consulting services to a variety of organisations within the travel buying cycle (both vendors and buyers).
- Four years leading a successful sales, account management and solution engineering team for the leading global travel technology provider, building technology solutions for travel agency customers across the Pacific.
- Eleven years in customer facing, management, global account management and director roles with the largest global Travel Management Company (TMC).
- Three years as a travel buyer for a global investment bank; negotiating TMC and supplier contracts and managing the bank’s travel program.
- Two decades as a corporate traveller, racking up countless frequent flyer miles.
- And a lifetime as a passionate world traveller.
With this background, I love working with businesses to deliver true value to their clients. There is no greater sense of achievement than seeing a client thrive.
My business mission statement is to use my experience, skills, expertise and knowledge to help other businesses achieve more.
For a long time I have been interested in neuroscience and the application of theories around brain function and behaviour. In 2017 I decided to study brain based coaching through the NeuroLeadership Institute; learning more about the functioning of the brain and how to apply this understanding to help myself and others to think differently to achieve their goals. I took this interest further still in 2018/19, gaining my Certificate in the Foundation of NeuroLeadership – learning more about how understanding neuroscience can help to be a better leader and to build better performing teams.
Living in Sydney with my husband, life outside of work is all about travel, hiking, food, my veggie garden, cooking for my family and friends, architecture and interior and exterior design. I love yoga, walking and swimming laps at North Sydney pool.